Translate

Tuesday 24 March 2015

"P" and "S" getting fond of each other :) ;)

Time was passing by and with each passing day we were getting fond of each other. Starting with the good morning to the good night, from breakfast to dinner to friends to shopping, we used to share every detail. We managed college, our classes and still found time to converse for hours on the phone. There may exist a topic or there may not, but we talked, unaware of the time, day or night. 
"S" asked me out for a movie one day but i refused because i was not sure i should go or not. I rather suggested him to go with Riya and Aakriti. He said ok. We kept talking on the phone till 4 a.m. when his roomate said "bhai so ja nai toh kal movie me so jayega". He laughed and ended the call saying bye.
The next day Riya, Aakriti, "S" and Pranay (his roomate) went for Amir Khan's movie- Taalash.
Few days later "S" again asked me for watching "Life of Pi" or else to meet somewhere else. I again refused and said i would come only if Riya, Aakriti and Avi joins us. He agreed although not completely convinced. We all met at the mall on the Christmas eve.It was nasty that day. I was getting angry with the way everyone behaved with us. They treated us like a couple which we never were. They teased us on the way singing and passing comments making us so much uncomfortable.
I literally got tears in my eyes. I wanted to go back home but controlled myself. I suppose Avi felt that i was extremely angry and sad so he messaged me later saying sorry and that they were just kidding, nothing to be taken seriously. I did not reply and decided that i would never go with them and "S" together. I got to the bed then to catch some sleep.





No comments: