Translate

Sunday 15 March 2015

Here I Go........ :) :)

Today when i am 22 years young,i am on the stage where i am feeling that my life is going somewhere farther away.There is something equally precious as my own breathe,is slipping down my own hands just as sand does.I am parting away from my life which i can stop by putting forward a hand,but i can't.I am parting away from someone with a desire to see that someone soon.Those eyes that motivates me that i can make the world change according to me.Those
hands when touches me reminds me that i have my soul by my side.That one voice that makes me forget the entire world.All the memories that occupy my heart and mind 24x7.The feelings i never felt before,the moments spent past,are evocating in me the urge to speak.I am clueless about how its going to be.Still with fingers crossed i pen it down.So here i begin with a tale of two characters- a boy named "S" and a girl named "P".Something that teaches us to be precious for someone rather than being free.A tale filled with friendship,caring,silly fights,love and expectations.......A true story blended with my imaginations. :) :)

No comments: