Translate

Wednesday 25 March 2015

The Lake :)

Cool winter breeze with the silence of the waters and shadows of lights formed in it, giving the moment a perfect picture. Two friends or strangers, meeting for the first time. Yes,"S" and i decided to meet at the lake, only the two of us. We went to the lake ,parked the our Activa and started walking along the lake side. The auroral dusk dappled with crimson red and yellow sky giving way to the twilight. It was beautiful.
Happiness filled the air. "S" took my hand in his, but... i withdrew mine. Ofcourse because i felt shy. We walked enjoying each others presence unless i got tired and started making baby faces. He smiled and we sat sat on a bench. He took out a chocolate. I love chocolates. Then we came near the boat club.  We sat there talking about music, about songs when "S" took out his cellphone and played a song asking me to listen. I expected him to sing but this was different.When i heard the song, it was melodious. I asked him the singer but he kept me curious saying its a new singer. We had ice-cream. Yummy :)
It was getting late so we headed for home. On the way i kept asking the singer when he said that it was his voice. I was amazed. I insisted him to give me the recording which he gave after so much of convincing. Now it was time for our good bye. We waved each other and left.
There were butterflies in my stomach. I felt happy thinking about the evening. I wished those moments were perpetual.


2 comments:

Anelife said...

hi, well everyone have their stories and moments to share .These are yours . I really like the way you describe your feelings. Do you think I could be as good as you?

Sushi P said...

yes ofcourse you can :)