Translate

Wednesday 18 March 2015

The World Between "S" and "P" Started Shrinking....!!

Now since "S" and i became friends on Facebook, we started chatting. From hobbies to likings, from goals to passion, from schooling to college life, we started discussing anything and everything.
We shared our thoughts, our lives with each other. The world between the two of us was shrinking. Days and nights felt small. From morning to late night we kept texting each other. We had fights,all of them the silly ones. We were always set on our marks to pull each others leg.
"S" visited Rohan sir one day.I too had my guitar class but i did not go. After "S" reached back home he messaged me asking why did i skip my class. 
He also said that i missed out something really special. I asked "S" but he kept on creating more and more suspense. The next moment i started wondering what was it. My guessing game ended up only when one of my neighbourhood friend Riya told me what happened in the class. "S" sang his own composed song that day at Rohan sir's home. Luckly i got to hear it as Riya recorded it on her mobile. I must say the song was a unique one with a soothing voice, blended with beautiful lyrics and feelings. It was so good that i heard it on loop. I also complimented "S" for it.

"S" asked for my mobile number on Facebook and i refused. Although,i eventually gave it to him thinking i could trust him a bit. Next we switched from Facebook chatting to SMS but we did not rang up each other till now. :p :p

No comments: