Translate

Tuesday 17 March 2015

Technology makes "P" meet "S" :) :)

Play the music and my brain cells gets working.As the rhythm touches my eardrums,the blood in my arteries starts flowing faster and more faster.My pulse rate gets higher and
at times i may skip a beat. I enter into a new beautiful mesmerizing world. Music is something close to heart and can make anyone mad and crazy. I know it sounds unreal but that's the truth with me.Yes.....its me "P"
I still could not configure the reason that tempted me to learn guitar. It was Rohan sir who taught me guitar those days. Probably when i was in 3rd semester of my engineering. It was a good start and i eagerly waited for each class.I learned Sargam and then rhythms were taught to me. 
I somehow managed to play but was, rather too shy and dumb to sing along.

During the class i came across many faces. I still remember the day when i first heard him. It was during the class when Rohan sir asked him to sing. After a bit of forcing and convincing he sang "Gulabi Ankhein".To my surprise it was good,really good.
I heard him that day but never did i bother to know his name or what he looked like or anything else.

Days passed by and then months when we hardly had class together again. Rohan sir always kept on talking about him,his voice, his dedication and about each competition he won. Thereafter, i assumed him to be a cool dude with some funky features to showcase. 
Then someday when i went  for the class, Rohan sir called a name as i was entering. 
I turned around and i froze for a second. The cool dude persona completely got vanished in a moment.

Yes i saw him. He was "S" - a simple boy, not a bit cool types but appeared average. 
Months later Rohan sir asked me to watch a guitar cover on you tube. It was sung by "S". Friend requests were sent and accepted between us  on facebook after that. We were just a name on each other's friend lists unless on one fine day when "S" comented on a note which i composed and posted on facebook asking me "Whether i wrote it myself?". I replied yes. He then messaged me asking- "Whether i was Rohan sir's student?","my college" and a bit of a stuff. I replied all of them.

This was how the world's latest technologies made us interact for the first time. :) :)     

No comments: